- • Complies with FIA 8856/2000 & SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standard
- • Single panel top construction incorporates aramidic fiber main shell for high levels of protection against flames and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- • Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in the glove’s weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- • Innovative ‘box-cut’ construction offers a seamless no-fourchette design on the ring and middle fingers, resulting in a glove which is anatomically optimized for inside the confined cockpit.
- • Ergonomically positioned silicone printed zones on palm for enhanced grip.
- • Close-fitting, straight-cut cuff for secure fit.