- • Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards
- • Innovative flame-resistant aradamic fiber main construction with a bonded aramid inner lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
- • Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in glove weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- • Newly developed latex sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and combines with outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit’s controls.
- • New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
- • Strategically positioned silicone textured patterning on full palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, mobility and feel.
- • Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- • Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.