Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 Level 5 homologation standards.
• Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
• Improved Alpinestars’ exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
• New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
• Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
• Alpinestars’ cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
|Xero Sales Account Code||Use Global Setting|