Aston Martin GT4 Challenge Snetterton 28 September 2013
Grand Prix Racewear have teamed up with Aston Martin to support and push the exposure for the Aston Martin Challenge which is an amazing deal for any driver who has an Aston Martin or who would just like to drive one for the weekend together with hospitality and the full racing driver experience!
Snetterton is the location for the final round of the 2013 Aston Martin GT4 Challenge. The Snetterton 300 circuit will be used with mandatory pit stops and up to 3 drivers competing in 445bhp Vantage GT4 machine’s over a 100 minute endurance event. An end of season BBQ is planned after the race.
Enter the race:
Entries are open to Aston Martin GT4 car owners at £2,350 + vat per car to include 4 hospitality passes.
Arrive & Drive packages:
All you need to do is arrive with your helmet, racewear and racing licence. Packages include tuition and data analysis during testing with a shared Aston Martin Racing driving instructor based on the following:
Prospect test – Friday 27th September:
- Up to 1 hour test session. £850 + vat per person.
Race Weekend – Friday 27th & Saturday 28th September:
- Up to 3 hours of testing
- Race day with 30 minute qualifying and 100 minute race plus VIP hospitality passes
- £6,000 + vat per person in a 3 driver car. £9,000 + vat per person in a 2 driver car.
Join us in Hospitality:
Included in your hospitality package:
- Entrance ticket with paddock access and parking
- VIP hospitality with breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
- Garage tours and join teams in the garages during pit stops and driver changes
- Aston Martin Racing staff on hand to provide assistance
This exclusive experience is available at £90 per person
(£60 AMOC members, Aston Martin dealers and car owners)
Not an MSA License holder yet?? Then take a look here for more information on the Aston Martin Racing, Driver Training Programme
For further information please contact:
Grand Prix Racewear
Tel: +44 (0) 327 855 585