Grand Prix Racewear are proud to announce the first “Design your own Kart Suit” competition.
The MH brand has gone from strength to strength this year with great improvements in comfort and fit so to celebrate we are giving one away to the winner of this competition. MH bespoke kart suits are all homologated to international CIK Level 2 and as such provide the level of safety you come to expect, but it needn’t be boring by any means so download the template and get creative!! To read more about the Martin Hines Bespoke Kart Suits, have a look here: http://gprdirect.com/product/martin-hines-custom-kart-suit/
EMAIL YOUR FINISHED DESIGNS TO email@example.com
1ST PRIZE – MH CIK LEVEL 2 KART SUIT CUSTOM MADE TO YOUR WINNING DESIGN
2ND PRIZE – ½ PRICE CUSTOM KART SUIT
3RD PRIZE – 25% OFF RRP ON YOUR OWN CUSTOM DESIGNED KART SUIT
The winner will also receive free entry for 2 people to the 2014 Autosport International Show at Birmingham NEC to be presented with their prize @ the Grand Prix Racewear stand.
AUTOSPORT SHOW STAND NO: 620 HALL 6
All entrants will receive a 10% off voucher code to use on their next purchase from www.gprdirect.com
HOW TO ENTER
Download the template and complete your design and fill out your details on the template and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Grand Prix Racewear, Unit 1 Silverstone Technology Park, Silverstone Circuit, Towcester, Northants, NN12 8TN
CLOSING DATE 22nd November 2013
TERMS OF ENTRY
Competition is open to UK residents under the age of 16 only
By submitting your design in this competition you agree to grant full permission to Grand Prix Racewear to re-produce in full or in part any elements in the design.
The winners will be notified within 7days once the judging process is complete
Please note we cannot reproduce copyright protected brand logos without express permission from their respective copyright owners.
Entries received without contact details will be omitted from the competition
THE LEGAL BIT
1. The promoter is: Grand Prix Racewear (company no: 06799772) whose registered office is at Unit 1 Silverstone Technology Park, Silverstone, Northants NN12 8TN.
2. Employees of Grand Prix Racewear or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://gprdirect.com/win-your-own-mh-bespoke-kart-suit
5. Closing date for entry will be 22nd November 2013 after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: http://gprdirect.com/win-your-own-mh-bespoke-kart-suit
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
[by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter].
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. 1st prize to be collected from our stand at 2014 Autosport show at the NEC Birmingham.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.