For maximum strength, the Sparco RJ-i Carbon helmet is lightweight and reinforced with layers of carbon-Kevlar material. The microphone boom on the helmet is fully adjustable, allowing you to move the microphone closer or further away from your mouth.
The shell and EPS padding are available in two shell sizes and are designed to provide excellent ventilation and comfort.
- FIA 8859-2015 approved
- Compliant with the new Snell 2020 approval
- New breathable fireproof jersey available in different color options
- New peak design optimized for sun protection.
- New electronics with the adoption of earphones.
- Pre-preg carbon fiber shell reinforced with carbon-kevlar layers
- Double-sized shell and polystyrene with vents
- Hans clip
- Military type connection (die-cast Nexus connector)