The Sparco® Motorsport DNA, which is traditionally linked to the world of motor racing, is immediately recognisable in this new model thanks to the Sparco® seats' particularly unique mark, the detail of the belt holes, which has become a real point of reference in the sector over time.
The model is inspired by the design of the historic Turin seat that Sparco® produced in the 2000s: it is the legendary seat used on Brian O'Conner's Skyline, played by Paul Walker in the Fast & Furious Saga.
- Seat height and inclination adjustment
- Special VEP and SKY multi-material zone lining
- 3D armrests with multidirectional movement
- Reclining backrest
- Cushions and accessories that can be easily installed with velcro on VEP
- Anti-tipping device with backrest lock at 150 °
- Base with SGS / BIFMAX5.1 / EN1335 certified piston
- High resistance polymer spoke with 5 solid wheels.