Sparco Futura Race Boots
The Futura race boots from Sparco utilises the very latest “Full Efficiency” technology. This new technology uses recycled materials from Sparco’s other safety products, ensuring there is minimum waste within their manufacturing process without effecting the products level of safety.
- Produced using ‘Full Efficiency’ technology making it a ‘greener’ boot with a low carbon footprint
- Highly breathable fabric upper helps regulate the foot temperature and reduce perspiration
- 3D knit lining provides superb comfort levels
- Full Efficiency NERO melange fabric upper
Sparco Futura race boots are not just kinder to the planet, they are also very comfortable to wear and the breathable flame retardant upper material helps to regulate the temperature of the feet and reduce sweating. The high grip sole is thicker and more robust than most race boots making them an ideal choice for rally co-drivers or track day use. A traditional full lace closure provides a secure and comfortable fit.
SPARCO FULL EFFICIENCY LINE
• LCA (Life Cycle Assessment) certified.
• 39% REDUCTION of the impact on climate change.*
• 80% of regenerated fibers (on upper).
• ZERO WASTE.**
*Value to be compared to a traditional production. The reduction equals the amount of CO2 released into the environment traveling approx. 50km by car.
**Target achieved through the regeneration of the fibers used in mass production.