The recently released Simpson Hybrid S Head Restraint has undergone testing, is FIA Certified, and works with 3-point harnesses. This provides additional protection for test engineers and racing instructors who are seated in automobiles equipped with three-point harnesses. For optimal safety on a racecourse, we recommend a full containment seat, a helmet with a Snell rating or FIA approval, a head restraint approved by the SFI or FIA, and a 5-8 point seatbelt.
- FIA and SFI Approved
- High quality carbon fiber construction
- Low profile. No high back to hook on the bars on exit
- Multiple load paths to dissipate head loads
- Buckle attachment in front. No bulky straps underneath
- The only device compatible with 3-point harness.